Would you answer these questions on stage? In front of an audience of strangers?
- Have you ever cheated on a test?
- Ever been so drunk you can’t remember what happened?
- Why didn’t you marry that great guy/gal you went out with for so long?
- When were the best years of your life?
- What recurring dreams do you have?
Oh, I forgot to mention, the stranger doesn’t know what questions are coming? No preparation.
The Life Game is an improv show where talented actors playfully explore an audience members experiences. It’s Reality Improv.
Here is a short video promoting it:
The Life Game is performed occasionally at
BATS Improv, Fort Mason, San Francisco, CA
The Life Game was created by Keith Johnstone For more information visit his site.