Tradeshow Presentations That Attract, Engage and Influence
If only your good ideas were enough to bring attendees to your booth, your life would be so much easier. It takes a particular combination of skills to get an attendee to stop, listen and engage. Don’t leave it to one of the folks from the office.
What we’ve learned as street performers can be summed up in one word: engagement. You have to reach out to attendees and engage them…but all to often we only talk in their direction.
What we’ve learned as communication teachers can be summed up in one phrase: What’s in it for them? Too often companies are willing to talk about what they do…but attendees want to know what you do for them.
We have what you need. Ways to engage an audience and make your message relevant to them. That’s the way you create a successful trade show event.
Talk to us. Outsource the Drama.
What Our Clients Say
Creating great trade show presentations is a team sport. I have a lot on my plate and it’s so calming for me to know that the Fratelli team is handling the content and presentation. They add real value.
Event Manager – HPInc.
William is a superlative trade show presenter and a master of the business theatre. Audience members often mistook him for a company employee due to his effortless grasp of our content and easy-going style. His improve skills served us well as he gathered huge audiences for each presentation. He was lead generation machine for our company at trade shows.
Multi-discipline Brand Activation Expert for B2B and B2C
Martin knows how to bring people into the booth.
We are in awe of his skills.
Ben’s presentation was so believable and genuine - everyone thought he was a seasoned InteliChart employee. He was part of our team and not just there because it was his job – he wanted to help us succeed.
Marketing and Creative Development
InteliChart Connected Health
Mary Dilts, an outstanding performer from Fratelli Bologna, has been such a wonderul addition to any event that she has done with me for over 10 years. Mary brings energy, believability, understanding, and professionalism to any event she is part of, whether it is in booth tours or on-stage interaction with various subject matter experts.
I was impressed with the amount of material that you absorbed so quickly and adapted to your own unique and engaging style. The audience interaction was fantastic.
Andrew Lesher, Producer
Jack Morton Productions
Our Core Beliefs
- Grow booth attendance, increase engagement and outcomes for tradeshow investment.
- Provide the right approach and the right presenter to match the culture of the event and company.
- Theatre Professionals deliver the material dynamically, consistently and in just the right style for your company, product or service.
- Use Theatre Skills to engage attendees in your material.
- Theatre Experience allows the on-site team to make necessary adjustments to get your story to the attendees.
- It's not what we say that's important ... it's what they hear!
Types of Presentations We Offer
- Authentic Presentation – Your material is presented in an authentic and credible way. This frees up your people for follow up conversations.
- Got-A-Minute – A VIP summary that attracts attention and makes a case for spending more minutes in the booth talking with experts.
- Who Wants to be a [your name here] Millionaire? – An interactive game show that highlights booth solutions and benefits. A playful mood with an emphasis on relevance for the attendee.
- Are You Smarter Than Our SME? – An interactive game show where attendees match wits with your experts. Each question sets up your expert to add more details to the topic.
- Interview – Our host asks your experts questions. Perfect for high engagment and low stress on the part of your experts. Attendees value conversations over fixed presentations.
- VIP Tour – A walking tour with individual headphones and receivers gives an overview of every demo station in the booth so attendees can plan where to spend their time.
- Custom Creative - We can create a custom creative approach to match your style and target outcome.